Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The SHIT hits the fan

I was heading outside today to take out my trash, when i saws it.

There it was.......the biggest mess i seen near the garbage bin.

There was shit all over the place.

And when I say shit I mean literally SHIT!

Man, somebody dropped they're dirty-ass draws and took a shit
all over the trash cans, the stairs and everything.

So I ask myself, what the fuck would cause a person to do such a thing on property that isn't theres.

Maybe they were messed up off something, or even crazy, or they didn't care.

I look at the system of things in the same way, it seems most of the trouble that we are in is caused by people, who may be fucked up, crazy or not caring therefore they're taking a big shit on everyone else.

And it comes down that when the shit is over, someone else has to clean it up.

Shit.



Example

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home